Tuesday 11 March 2008

Love


Vet Dr Frank Miller used to have a column in the San Francisco Chronicle in the 1970's. His book Wonderful World of Dogs is a compilation of the letters he received and his answers to them. I was leafing through and came across this one:

"Dear Dr.Miller,

I've got a big problem. My wife loves our dogs, any one of them and we have a few, more than she does me. What can I do?"

Reply from Dr.Miller:

"Sorry, but you will have to turn elsewhere for advice. I'm only qualified to help dogs, and obviously they do not need my help."

7 comments:

Whispering Walls said...

Tres bien

jmb said...

Very cute Eurodog. I'll have to look for this.

Mopsa said...

Ho ho ho. That caused a late evening chortle.

Flowerpot said...

Excellent reply!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's lovely. I must seek out the book, too.

Unknown said...

I love that photo. They must have played with those puppies for hours to get them all to sit quietly like that!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Love the picture of the puppies.

Crystal xx